Our Mission is to realise the vision of thriving minds and societies in an evolving world through leading research, development, education, clinical services and partnerships.
ISN Psychology’s corporate and academic governance, rules, admission and other policies, quality assurance and financial processes are underpinned by defined values and goals.
The Board of Directors has empowered the College Council to be the effective governing body of ISN Psychology, with overall responsibility for implementing the vision and mission of ISN Psychology. The College Council oversees the implementation of ISN Psychology’s strategic plan in pursuit of these objectives.
The Board of Directors is the governing body of ISN Psychology Pty Ltd (ISN). It has final governance responsibility of all matters associated with ISN.
The functions of the Board of Directors are to pursue the objects and principal purposes of the ISN Psychology Pty Ltd, which are to improve professional practice through the provision of education and the promotion of critical reflection, freedom of inquiry, academic excellence, research and a culture of scholarship.
The functions of the Board of Directors are delegated to the College Council by written resolution pursuant to section 248A of the Corporations Act.
The Board of Directors consists of Professor Tony Paolini, Daniel Paolini, and Trevayne Fernandez
The ISN Company Secretary is responsible for recording, preparing and distributing the minutes for each meeting.
Frequency of Meetings
The Board of Directors meets on a date and time according to a pre-established schedule.
The College Council is delegated the powers and authorities to:
- Pursue the mission and vision of ISN Psychology;
- Carry out the objects and purposes of ISN Psychology; and
- Undertake the functions set out in the delegation of authority and all other functions which are incidental or convenient for the purposes of the above power and authority.
The College Council undertakes the functions set out in the delegation of authority and all other functions which are incidental or convenient for the purposes of the above power and authority, including without limitation:
- Provide advice regarding the overall operations of ISN Psychology from a strategic perspective;
- Monitor the implementation of ISN Psychology’s Strategic Plan;
- Oversee and monitor the overall quality of ISN Psychology’s services;
- Oversee the Academic Board;
- Confer academic awards;
- Establish any necessary committees to meet ISN Psychology’s requirements; and
- Initiate reviews and improvements.
The College Council consists of:
- The Director of ISN Psychology;
- The President;
- Chair of the Academic Board; and
- Three to five external independent members.
Frequency of Meetings
The College Council meets a minimum of three times per year according to a pre-established schedule.
- Academic Board
- Quality and Risk Committee
- Executive Committee
A quorum for a meeting of the College Council is four (4) members, provided that at least three (3) members are physically present.
The Chairperson of the College Council is the President. The Council comprises of: