ISN’s corporate and academic governance, rules, admission and other policies, quality assurance and financial processes are underpinned by defined values and goals.
The Board of Directors has empowered the College Council to be the effective governing body of ISN, with overall responsibility for implementing the vision and mission of ISN. The College Council oversees the implementation of ISN’s strategic plan in pursuit of these objectives.
The College Council :
- Approves new courses and changes to existing courses
- Monitors and approves student results and scholarships
- Oversees and monitors the academic quality of programs and courses
- Initiates academic reviews and improvements
- Develops approves and implements academic policies and procedures